iSleep Program offers easy access to comprehensive diagnostic and treatment solutions. We are at the forefront of Sleep Apnea, Insomnia and other sleep disorder treatments.
- 50-70 million U.S. of adults have a sleep disorder.
- 48.0% reported snoring.
- 37.9% reported unintentionally falling asleep during the day at least once in the preceding month.
- 4.7% reported nodding off or falling asleep while driving at least once in the preceding month.
- Drowsy driving is responsible for 1,550 fatalities and 40,000 nonfatal injuries annually in the United States.
- Insomnia is the most common specific sleep disorder, with short-term issues reported by about 30% of adults and chronic insomnia by 10%.
- 25 million of U.S. adults have obstructive sleep apnea.
- 9-21% of women have obstructive sleep apnea.
- 24-31% of men have obstructive sleep apnea.
iSleep Program® has been established to address these issues by offering services, such as sleep apnea therapy in Bronx, New York and the nearby areas. We strive to help our patients get a better night’s sleep by providing person-centered, science-based diagnostic and treatment solutions to sleep apnea, insomnia, and other sleep disorders.
At iSleep Program®, our team consists of carefully selected professionals. Our diagnostic team is composed of dedicated and highly competent sleep technicians and office staff.
Board-Certified Pulmonologist, Geriatrics, Internal
Medicine and Board Eligible in Critical Care
Metro Sleep Medicine PC
Board Certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Sleep Medicine
President, Empire Sleep Medicine
Founder, American Academy of Cardiovascular Sleep Medicine
Director of Operations & Business Development
Director of Marketing
Consult an Expert
Start enjoying a good night’s sleep with the help of iSleep Program®! For inquiries and concerns, you can reach us at 888-929-SLEEP.